The confirmed members of our organization undertake, by fulfilling this Charter, for the quality, the transparency and the safety of their aesthetic acts.
For all their acts:
- to inform the patient about the nature, the expected result the risks of the act
- to clearly inform about the nature of the products used and the prescribed treatments
- to practice according to the standards of quality and safety in force
- to establish an accurate estimate before undertaking care
- to respect, if necessary, a legal delay of reflection between the consultation and the intervention.
For aesthetic procedures with local anesthesia:
- to make a clinical assessment and if biological need
- to take photographs “before”
- to be able to stay in contact with the patient for at least 24 hours after the procedure,
- to provide at least one follow-up consultation.
And more generally :
- to maintain their knowledge by regularly participating in Continuing Medical Education
- to work in a suitable environment (premises, equipment and personnel)
- to stand in the strictly medical field if they are not surgeons
- to use only proven products or techniques the use of which is not prohibited by the legislation in force.